Currently with over 5 million square feet of properties, fully integrated Atlanta-based commercial real estate firm seeks to hire an Executive Vice-President of Leasing. Well-established company offers property and asset management, landlord leasing, tenant representative and investment sales to private and institutional owners throughout the Southeast.
- Participate on Leadership Team to develop and achieve company's strategic vision and goals.
- Establish transactional objectives and strategies to achieve company goals.
- Direct and motivate a team of production professionals to accomplish the property owner's objectives.
- Establish and maintain broker and tenant relationships to ensure awareness and heighten company's profile throughout the Southeast.
- Satisfy the objectives of, and build relationships with, existing clients and cultivate new clients to expand the company's portfolio.
- Deal making and managing deal makers (4 leasing agents).
REPRESENTATIVE SPECIFIC DUTIES...
- Evaluate portfolio for commissionable opportunities and contemplate future opportunities for team allocation and budgeting.
- Seek new business opportunities expanding the company's management and leasing portfolio through networking, conference attendance and outreach.
- Interact with existing clients ensuring a full understanding of their objectives and craft deal structures that conform.
- Direct the overall leasing activity through team meetings and one-on-one interaction.
- Ensure efficient administration of the lease process and client reporting.
- Oversee the accurate and timely updates of all marketing initiatives and external communications (signage, flyers, CoStar, LoopNet, website)
- Manage department expenses to deliver performance and maintain profitability
- Take an active role in transactions when warranted.
- Strong ambassador of the Company's culture.
- 10+ years of experience in retail and office leasing and providing team leadership and coaching.
- Undergraduate degree in real estate or related field, advanced degree, and designations a plus.
- Successful history with a variety of property types - unanchored, neighborhood and grocery-anchored retail, specialty and power centers, suburban and urban office, and mixed-use.
- Possess the expertise to build relationships, understand client needs, identify economical and effective solutions, manage risk, support lease negotiations and close deals.
- Possess strong problem resolution skills.
- Possess strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to think on your feet - jumping in and dealing with anything that comes up.
- Deal making skills + the skills to manage deal makers.
- Creative person with strong collaborative skills, effective at conducting meetings both with clients and the internal team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Real estate license.
Company offers a competitive salary + quarterly commission overrides + percentage of the bottom line (average comp package in the mid $200's). Excellent benefits with 401(k) and company contributions.
For IMMEDIATE consideration (hoping to get someone on board by January 2022, if not sooner) please forward your resume to email@example.com. Confidentiality assured!
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: leasing, vice president, executive, executive vice president, real estate, commercial real estate, property management, asset management, institutional, tenant representation, investment sales, landlord leasing, retail, office, flex properties, land, allocation, budgeting, CoStar, LoopNet, retail leasing, office leasing