Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The Executive Vice President, Central Region Property Practice Leader will report directly to the President of the Central Region. This Leader is responsible for managing a team of Producers focused on capturing new business. The focus is on helping the Producers drive continuous revenue growth for the Central Region.
- Responsible for continuous organic revenue growth by leading existing, and attracting new producers.
- Drive profitable organic revenue growth through client retention and new business •
- Partner with operations team to ensure the highest level of client solutions and satisfaction
- Create positive collaboration to drive a robust cross sell process
- Join producers on new business appointments
- Ensure producers maintain robust pipelines with quality prospects
- Develop positive carrier relationships
- minimum of 10 years’ experience in Property and consulting
- Seasoned professional, with a strong Property background
- Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, tailoring communications to effectively fit and influence the targeted audience; strong executive presence, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to leading the entire range of problem solving work from problem definition to analysis, recommendation and the development of implementation plans
- Ability to influence on a global and virtual stage, demonstrating courage, an approachable style and inspiring confidence
- Ability to bridge cultural boundaries and norms to overcome barriers and improve outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key internal and external leaders, partners, suppliers and customers
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)