Executive Vice President, Business Development (EVP)
We have an immediate need in Richmond Virginia for an EVP, Business Development. This position is with one of the fastest growing behavioral healthcare organizations in the country.
This role reports directly to the CEO and sits in the Richmond Office.
Our client is offering an excellent pay and benefits package for the right person. We are seeking someone who has drive, strategic and is focused on taking teams to the next level.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for implementing, improving and expanding Diamond's Healthcare's behavioral health offerings and will have a proven, progressive record of success selling behavioral health contracts to healthcare systems nationwide.
This role is one of the key executive level roles within the organization and you will be joining a team of executives committed to taking the brand to the next level. The EVPwill help drive transformational market share growth by guiding the vision and strategy; supporting the development and growth of new service lines as well as enhancing existing services and optimizing current accounts.
This role is primarily responsible for the sale of management contracts, along with consulting, population health initiatives, and new post-acute services. You will be serving hospitals and healthcare systems within the United States. Other markets include freestanding psychiatric and addition treatment facilities.
You must understand the sales process at a very high level and is well versed in transitioning new contract to operations, performing operational assessments, feasibility studies, and consulting work on behalf of the Company.
You will crate and implement a process for reviewing, prioritizing and evaluating new business models, new market initiatives, diversified services, mergers and acquisitions, opportunities for expansion and other revenue enhancing growth plans.
The EVP, Business Development will possess demonstrated success in strategic planning, business development, and marketing, and other revenue enhancing growth plans.
You will lead a team of 5 executives which include other Business Development Executives along with Administrative Support for the group. We are seeking a servant leader who is charismatic and understands the importance the interpersonal skills it takes to meet each member of the team where they are. You must be an expert in the areas of strategic planning, business development, and marketing with a strong understanding of the behavioral healthcare landscape.
Your business and financial acumen must be second to none and you must have the ability to analyze data nad financialreports and applyquantitative analysis to decision-making. The ideal candidate will have the ability to translate critical and complex market data (e.g., comparative volumes, quality, satisfaction, referral sources) into effective tools to support decision making; support the organization in the creation of, and execution against, the overall strategic plan, annual operating plan, and other key initiatives.
This position comes with a competitive base and compensations package that is commensurate with the extensive experience and knowledge we are seeking for this role...
Our client offers relocation for the right candidate
If you are seeking your next executive opportunity and are an experienced Executive with a track record of leading teams and expanding markets we want to hear from you....
- 10+ years of proven results and experience in contract management and solutions development
- Extensive Project management experience
- Previous experience working at a senior leadership level with responsibility for oversight of a business development team
- MBA, MHA, or related Master's degree
- Excellent management skills and proven track record of assessing and building strong teams.
- knowledge of inpatient and outpatient mental health and substance abuse program operations, CON processes, environment of care issues and the hospital industry is required.
- Working knowledge of healthcare reimbursement, specifically within the behavioral health industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with healthcare executives and professional staff. Strong presentation skills required at the C-Suite level.