The Chief Financial Officer will report to the Chairman and CEO of Web.com, David Brown, and be part of our executive leadership team. This dynamic leader will drive, manage, and report on the financial strength of the company and will be responsible for directing, managing, and overseeing all financial and accounting activities. Additionally, this executive will provide advice and counsel to the CEO and other senior leaders through teamwork, communication and collaboration. We are seeking a leader who thrives in a high growth environment where building a fast paced and results-oriented culture is a key part of the company's success. This position has high visibility with the Web.com Board of Directors, Investors, Bankers, Community Leaders and Acquisition candidates.
- Partner with the CEO and executive team to review and develop strategies for the overall financial growth of the company, and evaluate and advise on short and long-range financial planning.
- Build and manage a world class team of finance, accounting, planning, tax, investor relations, and facilities professionals.
- Collaborate and support other leaders by offering recommendations regarding strategy, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and business analysis.
- Actively lead and provide direction regarding earnings calls, Board meeting preparation, acquisitions and divestitures, shareholder engagement, corporate financial transactions, and operational plans.
- Identify and implement systems and software that support critical financial and operational information.
- Create yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth.
- Prepare and present monthly financialbudgeting reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget, and weekly cash flow.
- Manage the cash flow planning process and ensure the availability of funds.
- Represent the company with auditors, financial consultants, banks, investment analysts, financial partners, and investors.
Required Profile and Skills
- At least 15years' experience in senior level finance roles and must have been a CFO
- Extensive experience working with the Board of Directors and investment analysts
- Experience working at a $400M to multi-billion, publicly traded company
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Must have managed at least 75+ individuals
- Exceptional leader that can mentor, motivate, and develop
- Ability to effectively partner in the development and execution of business strategies
- Action oriented with a sense of urgency to achieve measurable outcomes
- Impeccable integrity and someone who uses good judgement and professionalism
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, SOX compliance and SEC reporting
- Ability to analyze financial data, prepare reports and projections while effectively communicating the results
- Strong financial strategy and accounting experience
- Demonstrated ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to represent Web.com with the public
- Strong analytical capabilities and a fact-based approach to develop effective solutions to business issues