- Contribute to the achievement of the Global Casualty Segment business plan. The Executive Underwriter is responsible for production, underwriting and maintenance of new and renewal Global casualty accounts within a defined territory. In addition, the Executive Underwriter is responsible for establishing and cultivating business relationships with brokers and clients within the assigned territory to assure the continued flow of new business opportunities while representing all Global Casualty segments and products.
- Market and represent all Chubb Global Casualty segments and business products with specific focus on Major Accounts clients with significant international exposures.
- Produce new business opportunities within the territory.
- Evaluate, select, underwrite, price, quote and maintain new and renewal business.
- Implement bound accounts and coordinate implementation activities with Chubb Overseas General group.
- Develop and implement marketing plans with brokers and clients in territory.
- Liaise with other Chubb production units to identify account expansion opportunities
- Retain accounts through active participation in Chubb Stewardship process.
- Adhere to Chubb standards on pricing and servicing.
- Participate in product line projects as required.
- Forecast monthly production to Manager.
- Oversee proper policy issuance and other account agreements execution including Global policy implementations.
- College degree in insurance, business or related fields or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years commercial casualty experience, preferably international casualty and/or underwriting Fortune 1000 companies.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Superior analytical skills needed
- Excellent sales and marketing skills.
- Advanced computer skills preferred.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. Chubb is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.