ADP is hiring an Executive Talent Sourcer to join our well-established and high-performance Sourcing Team. The Executive Talent Sourcer will be dedicated to our client, Amgen and focus only on Amgen’s executive roles. In this position, the Sourcer will be responsible for working closely with Executives and the Executive recruiters to identify and place exceptional talent in the organization while providing a "white glove" service level to both internal and external executives.
Key responsibilities for the Executive Talent Sourcer include but not limited to:
- Act as a Talent Advisor to Business Leaders and HR Business Partners by providing information on the current state of the market, including salaries, trends, industry activities and talent mappings.
- Leverage market knowledge with a creative and proactive approach to provide a diverse candidate slate for current and future requisitions.
- In partnership with the executive recruiter, setup and lead candidate review meetings with executives.
- Act as a Career Counselor to Amgen candidates and prospects guiding them through the process, providing advice, and giving them a holistic view of Amgen’s business, including potential future paths within the organization.
- Act as a story tellers and Brand Ambassador to develop and deliver Amgen’s message of opportunity, success, diversity and potential to candidates and future prospects.
- Stay up to date on latest industry trends and news and provide business leaders with industry and candidates insights.
- Attend conferences, symposiums, events to develop pipeline candidates and establish, build and maintain relationships with candidates from different organizations.
- Provide overview of the sourcing efforts and capabilities to the business while promoting the program through "Roadshows" with key stake holders and providing updates on progress against the program’s goals.
This can be a remote position but must be located within driving distance from Thousand Oaks, CA, South San Francisco, CA, Tampa, FL, Cambridge, MA, West Greenwich, RI, Tempe, AZ, El Paso Tx, Maitland, FL, Augusta, GA, Norfolk, VA, or Parsippany, NJ. This role will generally work west coast hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing/scouting
- Bio/Pharma industry experience
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple time critical and confidential searches simultaneously
- Excellent creativity in terms of both strategic solutions and tactical ideas
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders in the organization
- High degree of flexibility to accommodate shifting priorities
- Strong sense of urgency, self-motivation and drive
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Manager (CRM) tools, Applicant Tracking Systems, AI sourcing technologies, etc.
- Retained Agency background a plus
Req Number: 165555