We are looking for Executive Support Specialist for our client in Stamford, CT
Job Title: Executive Support Specialist
Job Location: Stamford, CT
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Executive Support Specialist works within the Client Services Team and provides the highest levels of customer service and support for all technology needs to the C-Level VIP users and the Board of Directors located across the globe.
- This role is the single point of contact for all IT related activities; responsible for ensuring that technology needs are met through pro-active solutions that are accurately constructed and executed, as well as communicated and operating properly.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to all customers specifically Executives and VIPs.
- Travel to Executives' homes to provide system, network, and hardware support.
- Support senior level meetings including board or budget meetings.
- Understand and help develop key Client Services processes
- Incident Management, Service Requests, Problem Management
- Manage incidents and service requests assigned to you or your group.
- Maintain ownership and management of all technology currently used, understand how it's being utilized and proactively address possible technology challenges that may arise in day to day activities of executive incidents, tasks, problems, requests, moves, and changes to ensure successful resolution
- Participate as a priority in the recovery and restoration of systems as required by IT major incident management teams in the event of serious disruptions to critical services.
- Document knowledge and share this amongst the team.
- Administer users, groups, permissions, and computers within Active Directory.
- Receive and gather information relating to IT and telecommunications requirements for new company members, ensuring everything is set up ready for their first day.
- Telecommunications troubleshooting. Administration of extensions, installation of phones, both desk and wireless.
- Provide, maintain, and assist with use of mobile email devices, both in head office and remotely.
- Support and maintain audio visual and video conferencing equipment within meeting rooms and around site
- Undertake housekeeping and maintenance of all operational, procedural, and technical documentation.
- Cross-platform and mobility training, and technology consultation relating to effective use of cross-platform technology with emphasis on connectivity and mobile devices for VIP and Executive Users.
- Provide communications support, which may require sending emails to large numbers of customers.
- Backfill for Service Desk team when required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2 Years of experience in an environment supporting C-Level Executives
- Previous experience working for a private company preferred
- Current driving license in the USA, and confident to drive in New York State and across New England
- Current passport and willingness to travel to Canada as required
- Does not require US sponsorship
- The candidate will ideally have a related IT qualification, and ITIL Foundation
- Expert in OSX and Windows
- Expert in MS Office Suite
- Expert with iOS Devices
- Previous experience with WebEx and other Web-based collaboration tools
- Experience running larger highly visible meetings
- Must exhibit mature judgment, excellent leadership skills and be able to work independently to direct High performing individual with excellent communication, customer services, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, to deliver exceptional customer service regardless of the situation
- Experience of a similar role, providing second line support, while providing excellent customer service.
- Must demonstrate good technical knowledge and have experience of supporting a Microsoft environment