As part of the worldwide End User Services (EUS) team, contribute to the strategic objectives of the Site Support organization and provide project and operational activities within your geographic area of responsibility. This role is responsible and accountable for all aspects of the EUS Site Support across a responsible geography defined by the organization. This role also provides leadership for our Executive Support provided at our headquarter locations delivering high end services to our most senior executives.
Manage distributed support activities for the region
- Build relationships with business partners to ensure end user services and productivity goals are understood and exceeded.
- Establish white glove, anytime service levels to key executives wherever they may be to ensure our executives remain productive at all times.
- Oversee the deployment, management and tracking of all end user equipment.
- Develop, manage, measure and report on key service-level metrics, KPIs, including, user sentiment, average response time, mean time to repair, incident avoidance, demand mix and end-user productivity.
- Deliver end user service projects on time, set high quality standards and operate within budget.
- Advance the disciplined use of a knowledge repository to share information among all levels of IT service and support.
- Organize and deliver remote site services for corporate events including yearly meetings, significant off-sites, Board of Directors sessions and other high visibility VIP events.
- Develop department goals, objectives, and budgets
- Help develop and leverage service desk best practices, ITIL, and problem management to drive continual process improvement culture.
- Promote self-service tools, the request catalog and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Perform trend analyses and develop action plans for improving service timeliness and reducing costs.
- Stay abreast of trends in end users support, management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on IT services.
- Provide reports for underperforming services to EUS leadership team and corrective actions being taken to address problem.
- Lead team in providing:
- 2nd level break/fix support services for consumers and their devices.
- 2nd level service provisioning/request fulfilment.
- Provide IT consumer induction training to new employees.
- Manage PC/device lifecycle replacement financialforecasting
- Ensure Risk Mitigation plans are built for distributed technology environments.
- Continually work to eliminate incidents and automate request provisioning.
- Ensure that all sites in region have emergency IT contacts defined and kept current for central teams to work with in the event of a major incident.
Manage Site Support Employees
- For day to day Service provisioning.
- Executive support services including preparations for sessions and events
- Career development.
- Ensure that a weekly meeting is held with direct reports to discuss all issues and concerns. Use this as a two-way exchange of information through the hierarchy.
- Employee Performance Development.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with executive staff under high pressure situations
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems, including: Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, MDM tools, ServiceNow, AD and GPOs, conferencing systems, file sync and share tools, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support, including a global remote user base.
- Experience in streamlining user device support functions.
- Working knowledge of IT and engineering technologies and operations.
- Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program and service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills across the global End User Services Team
- Executive level support at remote and in-home locations
- Customer advocate and relentless passion to solve issues quickly.
- Experience in introducing metrics and data as a basis for operational analysis and decision-making.
- Experience in introducing operational discipline into ad hoc process areas.
- Experience with process and organizational change management.
- Experience in significantly and provable increasing maturity levels for IT and engineering operations processes.
- Experience in working with distributed teams and processes and driving them towards high levels of operational excellence.
- 5-10 years prior experience in End User Services
- 1+ years supporting Executives or VIPs
- Required knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree – Information Systems or related field
Key Organizational Interfaces:
- Senior Leadership & Management in business organizations
- Infrastructure Services Collaboration Technologies team
- Global End User Services peer organizations
- Enterprise Services Incident and Problem Management
- All Infrastructure Services Tower functions that provide services at a site