Our Strategy team works closely across disciplines to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. They’re thought leaders who find the best approach to clearly present data that drives innovation. They uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
For the Executive Strategy Director, we are looking for…
- Create a customer centric strategy focused on rapidly evolving our client's business for a digital-first future.
- Deepen our engagement with our client, and further the leadership position of R/GA.
- Deliver brilliant, flexible digital engagement/communication plans that define clear, unique, purposeful roles for digital and social experiences.
- Proactively help our client better understand the value of digital and social experiences, and in effect, influence a shift to a more balanced communication planning approach.
- Win and write engagement briefs with Creative, Marketing Sciences and Tech teams that disrupt the status quo, and yield innovative experiences that have transformative impact(s).
- Work with and inspire Creative teams to deliver high-quality, award winning work.
- Partner with Marketing Sciences to proactively identify and seize opportunities, integrate insights, analytics and KPIs, develop and execute data strategies, and activate optimization cycles.
- Collaborate with Marketing Sciences to understand and better leverage data assets (1st, 2nd and 3rd party).
- Develop and nurture junior team members.
To do this, you need to be…
- An assertive, yet diplomatic internal/external leader who can secure a “seat at the table” with senior level agency and client leads.
- Passionate about Martech, and an expert in emerging digital platforms (particularly social).
- Highly motived risk taker not afraid to innovate around customer needs, drive business objectives, and maximize technology capabilities towards redefining the what’s possible for Verizon (and our industry).
- “Tuned-in” to culture, and obsessed with digital trends and consumer behaviors.
- Focused on delivering seamless, meaningful experiences for key brand, business and customer/cultural moments.
- Familiar with nuances of the telecom industry (or willing and eager to learn).
- Both a strong leader and a willing doer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. To enable us to meet government reporting regulations, we ask all candidates to provide the information in this application but you are not required to do so. By submitting this application you are agreeing to R/GA’s Terms and Conditions.