Executive Strategy Director
Our strategists create the insight-powered direction that enables brands to succeed in the connected age.
They work closely with R/GA’s media, marketing science, business consulting, technology, design and creative talents in a truly collaborative environment.
They are thought leaders who present new perspectives in the clearest, most meaningful way.
Their recommendations drive everything from creative campaigns and digital presence to innovation for brands.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Executive Strategy Director at R/GA.
On any given day you might
- Set the future direction for one of the biggest brands in the world
- Set the commercial and audience context for major campaigns, initiatives, and new business directions
- Collaborate with account leads to guide our most senior clients towards bold and innovative solutions
- Partner with managing directors and ECDs to lead one of R/GA’s internal groups
- Partner with leadership teams to grow R/GA as a business
- Pioneer new ways of working for the company and for clients
- Direct the talent of a team of up to ten strategists across brand, social and connections, from junior to director level
- Oversee the briefs and output of the strategy team in the group
The ideal person
- A track record of breakthrough strategic direction and creative output for major brands and businesses
An integrated thinker, who can sync up brand strategy, communications, content, acquisition, retail, and user experience
A leader who can mobilize people internally and work well with CMO clients
A people manager who can inspire and nurture talent in the group
A true collaborator, comfortable working iteratively with different disciplines in a fast-moving workplace
Experience of more customer acquisition and performance-led marketing
Well versed in today’s media and technology environment: including social platforms, mobile, data, online advertising
Intellect; fluency in social and cultural trends, technology, and marketing theory
- Enough experience of different strategic disciplines to harness the range of strategic talent at R/GA and recommend how the company solves client problems
- Experience of consultancy, business strategy, service design and innovation is an advantage
- 10+ years’ experience leading innovative strategy and developing big campaigns, platforms and innovations.