Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
ExecutiveRecruiting is a newly-formed team within our GlobalRecruiting Organization that will take our current leadership sourcing andrecruiting practices to the next level. As the first Sourcer to join the team, you willpartner with ExecutiveRecruiters and our Business and Engineering hiring leaders taking an active role in defining, launching, analyzing, and iterating on innovative executiverecruitment strategies. Our global Dropbox team is continually working to solve hard, technical challenges for millions of creators and innovators around the world so the sky is the limit to your potential impact tosupport our mission. This is a unique opportunity for you to flex your expertise in the identification and engagement of top-notch executive-level talent to help build and shape in-house executiverecruiting capabilities for a fast-growing tech company.
- Design and execute talent engagement strategies for Director and VP-level roles across Technical (Engineering, Product Management, and Design) and Business (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal) organizations.
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to conduct launch meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, and qualify and present leadership candidates.
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective leadership candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Strategically build and maintain a network of passive potential future candidates.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, statusreports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to Senior Executives.
- Partner across a variety of functions to create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidateexperiences that align with Dropbox’s values and mission.
- Minimum 4years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience within an executive search firm or in-house corporate environment.
- Proven experience identifying and engaging passive Director and VP-level candidates.
- Experienceusing talent and market insights and data to influence executive-level audiences.
- Outstanding teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structures. Knowledge of core functions of engineering, product and design organization.