- Deliver world-class white glove IT support to onsite and remote executives
- Independently resolve complex, break/fix issues in person or via telephone
- Perform installations, replacements, upgrades, and other hardware/software related tasks as needed for executives and other workers supported by the team.
- Setup and monitor high-priority executive meetings utilizing collaboration and AV services
- Provide technical support to Corporate Services as needed
- Provide recommendations regarding new technologies to better support all executives, and users
- Perform regular walkthroughs to provide proactive support to highly visible individuals
- Lead projects for the team and serve as a resource for IT projects and initiatives in other functional areas as needed
- Receive and respond to incoming support requests in a timely manner including off hours
- Follow set procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations
- Provides input to the direction for standards, best practices and processes.
- Set reasonable expectations that can be counted on
- Present the facts transparently to promote collaborative solutions
- Assist with Asset management, including developing, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively.
- Will be included in the rotations for on-call on a routine basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (i.e. 7+ years’ experience in an IT technical role)
- 5+ years’ direct experience supporting C-Suite executives and other VIP staff
- 5+ years’ experience in desktop hardware, operating systems, smartphones, and printers.
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft 0365 products (Windows, Office, Outlook, Skype, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in business communication platforms such as messaging, video conferencing, telephony etc
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience of complex problems with the ability to perform under intense scrutiny
- Strong technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a focus on executive level support
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong customer-service orientation with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Flexibility to be on call during off hours and weekends
- Ability to research and test new technologies and solutions
- Time management and organizational skills
- A+ or like certifications.
Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- Executive support is the priority for this position.
- The ability to keep confidence regarding information learned by working with executives about them or business that has not been communicated beyond the executive team is essential in addition to having the technical and communication skills to be effective in this position