TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED
The Executive Secretary will support NGA offices at the Directorate, Group or Office organizational level having Senior Executive Service (SES), Defense Intelligence Senior Leaders (DISL) leadership, and/or Flag Officer. This senior role requires a high level of professionalism, performance, and accountability. Administrative support at this position is expected to occur in a fluid and autonomous manner.
Position is located at NGA campus in Springfield, Va,
***AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION***
- Maintain a working level understanding of the NGA organization and its corporate business rhythms in order to effectively execute administrative requirements for the office. This includes reading, understanding and applying applicable IC, DoD and NGA policies, instructions, regulations, and guidance.
- Receptionist duties such as: greeting, receiving, and assisting office visitors, to include escorting to meeting place, upon entrance/exit of the facility, or as required; answering phone calls for the purpose of recording messages, transferring calls, assisting with caller inquiries, coordinating office agendas and activities; etc.
- Operate a computer, calculator, copier/scanner, and other common office equipment. This includes the ability to use standard office equipment and Microsoft Office software applications to the degree expected at each labor category.
- Process mail to include retrieval, opening (as required), inspecting, distributing, and picking up for mailroom delivery.
- Read publications, regulations, directive, instructions and guidance and take action or refer those that are important to office leadership, management and/or staff.
- Establish and maintain both hardcopy and computer based filing systems, to include performing routine filing of various office data/record files.
- Prepare, review and/or edit correspondences such as form letters, reports, tables, spreadsheets, and other printed material.
- Copy and scan office documents, files, records, etc. Some tasks may include either actually performing the copy/scanning operation or assisting withthe processing through NGA rapid reproduction.
- Assist with the preparation of materials needed for conferences, correspondence, appointments, travel, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
- Administratively support the designated Government Hand Receipt Holder (HRH). This does not mean becoming the HRH because this is considered an inherent Government function.
- Manage office calendars to support planning and coordination of office events, functions, meetings, work requirements and other noteworthy calendar topics.
- Perform data entry and maintenance of stored data/records in established databases, spreadsheets and other electronic data/record tracking and repository systems.
- Assist with meeting agendas, arranging meet-me numbers and conference room schedules, coordinating meeting material and pantry items, taking meeting notes and producing a post meeting report for approval and distribution.
- TS/SCI Clearance Required for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business Administration or a related degree from an accredited University/College with minimum of 8 years of secretary experience with a minimum 2 years’ experience working in a senior level office. OR Associate’s Degree in General Business Administration or a related degree work from an accredited College with minimum of 10 years’ secretary experience with minimum 4 years’ experience working in a senior level office. OR High School Diploma with minimum 14 years of secretary experience with minimum 6 years’ experience working in a senior level office.
- Proficiency with the following: PeopleSoft, Joint Travel Regulation, NCERTS, SharePoint
Benefits: Standard Health, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance Programs, 401k
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No Third Party Resume Submissions*
PlanetRisk is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.