The Executive Sales Specialist will promote approved products in the assigned therapeutic area portfolio to prescribing HCPs in assigned territory.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with target HCPs.
* Deliver CMLR approved, education-focused messages, as well as the assigned therapeutic area disease-state information to target HCPs.
* Enhance HCP awareness of Takeda products clinical data, safety & efficacy.
* Equip HCPs with appropriate tools to facilitate a robust conversation, enabling them to teach their patients about the assigned therapeutic area.
* Build HCP knowledge and confidence in identifying treatment gaps in all domains.
* Increase awareness of the assigned therapeutic area, and help HCP identify treatment gaps in diagnosed patients.
* Expected to achieve call activity and adherence targets; as well as financial goals for assigned territory.
Education & Experience Requirements
*Bachelor’s degreerequired, preferably in a scientific field.
* Five or more years of pharmaceutical sales experience or equivalent are required.
* Five or more years of specialty pharmaceutical experience or equivalent required, preferably in the assigned therapeutic area - Opthalmics
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of healthcare institutions and commercial managed care; experience selling within healthcare institutions preferred.
* Eye care/Ophthalmology experiencepreferred
Job ID SR0035304