The Executive Sales Specialist will promote approved products in the assigned therapeutic area portfolio to prescribing HCPs in assigned territory.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with target HCPs.
* Deliver CMLR approved, education-focused messages, as well as the assigned therapeutic area disease-state information to target HCPs.
* Enhance HCP awareness of Takeda products clinical data, safety & efficacy.
* Equip HCPs with appropriate tools to facilitate a robust conversation, enabling them to teach their patients about the assigned therapeutic area.
* Build HCP knowledge and confidence in identifying treatment gaps in all domains.
* Increase awareness of the assigned therapeutic area, and help HCP identify treatment gaps in diagnosed patients.
* Expected to achieve call activity and adherence targets; as well as financial goals for assigned territory.
Education & Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a scientific field.
* Five or more years of pharmaceutical sales experience or equivalent are required.
* Five or more years of specialty pharmaceutical experience or equivalent required, preferably in the assigned therapeutic area - Ophthalmics
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of healthcare institutions and commercial managed care; experience selling within healthcare institutions preferred.
* Eye care/Ophthalmology experience preferred
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda's Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.