Position Summary We are looking for an energetic, creative Executive Sales Recruiter to consult with our Commercial Banking Group in proactively building a pipeline of top talent throughout our footprint.This role will proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create and implement innovative sourcing strategies to identify passive talent across different business lines in key geographies. This includes staying current with industry trends, developments and changes to maintain a competitive advantage with talent. Demonstrates strong core recruiting skills including ability to consult with managers and build rapport with candidates in order to successfully fill positions quickly while adhering to all Recruitment and Hiring Policies.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements, and advise them on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance.
- Conduct intake session to set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the recruiting process.
- Network and build strong relationships with senior executives by providing strategic guidance and advice.
- Develop position profiles and postings that are attractive to potential candidates.
- Review internal and external candidate’s resumes and assess their fit.
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration.
- Extend verbal offers, create offer letters and manage the pre-hire process.
- Demonstrated successful sourcing for mid to senior professional candidates through referrals, proactive tactics, warm leads, cold calls or research resources (databases, market data, research firms, and professional organizations). Must be able to design and execute a creative sourcing strategy to pipeline a diverse, high quality candidate pool.
- Lead candidate interview feedback session and provide follow up on interviews.
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidateexperience throughout the recruiting process.
- Achieve metrics and goals including quality of applicant pools, diversity, number of hires, and time-to-fill.
- Attend job fairs and other recruiting functions to support the market.
- Responsible for leading and inspiring other recruiters.
- Documented success with creating and executing diversity recruiting strategies to ensure diverse candidate pools for highly technical, specialized professional and/or senior management positions.
- Responsible for project participation and consulting on a broad scope of initiatives related to Human Resources. This may include and not limited to developing and implementing processes based on regulatory requirements; workforce planning and competitive intelligence within the marketplace.
- Evaluate Affirmative Action goals to ensure that EEO standards are met.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting or human resources consulting experience or a combination of both
- 7+ years of direct, relevant and recent experience in recruiting and sourcing for mid to senior level roles in Commercial Banking preferred
- Executive presence with the confidence and experience to work and partner with senior leaders
- Experience within the financial services industry highly preferred
- Must have a strong foundation and understanding of direct candidate sourcing, with proven ability to develop and implement effective sourcing strategies to include name generation and cold calling
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Technology savvy, strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Educated in the areas of risk management and compliance skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience.