Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The Global Talent Acquisition organization at PayPal. is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest level talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class candidate experience. The Executive Recruiter is a key member of the team, responsible driving execution of recruitment strategies for senior leadership.
A typical day for the Global Talent Acquisition Executive Recruiter will include:
• Function as the main point of contact for executive recruitment best practices.
• Partnering with key leaders throughout Talent Acquisition, Human Resources,
Compensation and others to drive executive level hiring initiatives.
• Advising hiring leaders on the application of processes, systems, regulations and policies.
• Serve as a lead within an internal hiring team, maintaining responsibility for leading the full
life cycle of the recruiting process focused on executive–level roles.
• Collaborate with team members, and help with the continuous enhancement of executive
attract and hire processes.
• Manage the day–to–day interaction with candidates and clients, and agencies.
• Educate client leadership on market trends, cycle times, and other key performance
metrics, and leverage knowledge of business goals and mission to effectively design and
execute recruiting strategies to achieve client and business needs.
• Perform interviews to assess candidate's capabilities, manage the evaluation process and
hiring decisions, execute candidate follow–up and feedback.
• Provide guidance on compensation packages, and extend and negotiate employment
• Maintain responsibility for tracking recruiting activity and other metrics to ensure
compliance with relevant hiring regulations and laws, including OFCCP.
• Work closely with executive coordination to facilitate exceptional onboarding experience.
What does Success Look Like?
You Might Also Have:
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.