At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world's fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we're revolutionizing the way people book travel.
- Work closely with C-Suite Executive Leaders to deeply understand requirements of roles, functions and how they fit into the organization
- Design and execute sourcing engagement strategies, SVP, EVP and C-Suite roles
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of leadership roles, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Manage executive search engagements from requisition intake meetings with hiring managers to candidate contact to including research, engagement strategies and candidate experience.
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process.
- Proactively manage the recruiting process by understanding talent selection and attraction challenges, as well as business priorities.
- Excellent client and stakeholder management approach to talent attraction, you'll ensure a high- quality hiring leader and candidate experience for both internal and external talent.
- Leveraging your deep knowledge of business's talent needs, you'll attract, recruit and evaluate executive-level talent for Fareportal.
- Partner with Executive Compensation and Development and Succession teams to design and execute integrated talent strategies for the Fareportal executive population
- Educate our customers on executive recruiting best practices and labor market dynamics. Leveraging research and competitive intelligence
- 10+ years of sales executive recruiting experience that includes full cycle recruiting, executive sourcing and research.
- Executive Search experience within a large search firm or a well-respected boutique firm.
- Strong record of closing leadership roles in the e-commerce industry.
- History of collaborating with senior executives and business leaders from top-tier companies.
- Strong sourcing and pipeline building experience.
- Outstanding references at the Executive level from former customers and candidates.
- Proven ability to earn trust and credibility quickly.
- Skilled in making smart offers that benefit the candidate and the company.
- History of not only closing difficult searches but in building long-term relationships with candidates along the way.
- Ability to screen profiles for both technical and cultural qualities
- Industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies and conferences
- Experience using talent and market insights and data to influence executive-level audiences
- Outstanding teamwork and multitasking skills
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree MBA Preferred.