In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Manage the full talent acquisition process for senior level roles within Cummins.
- Project manage the stages of the executive search process and partner with colleagues in the Talent Acquisition organization, line human resources, Global DE&I team, and other stakeholders from different levels of the organization.
- Provide the highest quality experience for candidates and customers and act as a Cummins brand ambassador in all communications.
- Utilize executive recruiting dashboards to provide monthly/ quarterly business updates to Talent Acquisition Director and other key stakeholders regarding external search activity.
- Partner with Global Branding team to develop Executive level branding and attraction campaigns.
- Develop and build strong diverse talent networks through various channels like DE&I conferences, direct talent sourcing and engagements, etc.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimum of eight years of talent acquisition experience with at least five in Executive Search experience.
- Outstanding research skills and ability to leverage social media and diverse sourcing tools and professional networks.
- A strategic, inclusive, and innovative approach to talent acquisition.
- Awareness of the digital technology and data analytics and the disruptive influence on traditional industrial business.