$100K — $150K *
MSNBC is looking for an experienced Executive Producer to lead the development of editorial content and production of the early morning show. This position will be responsible for shaping and advancing our journalism, original storytelling and unique perspectives into a compelling program.
• 8 years of experience leading production on a
• 3 years of experience managing a team.
• Editorial experience in a fast-paced news room
environment, ability to anticipate and respond quickly to
• Experience in story-first journalism approach.
• Experience fostering a culture of creative output.
• Experience developing hosts and producer talent.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Strong familiarity with MSNBC and NBC News standards.
• Strong team leadership and cross-departmental
• Sound journalistic judgment.
• Must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure
and meet multiple daily deadlines.
Valid through: 11/2/2020
$100K — $150K
13 days ago