Executive Producer to join our team! You will be working in a highly collaborative environment on a wide range of projects. Hasbro’s many brands include Transformers, My Little Pony, Monopoly and Nerf - just to name a few!
The Executive Producer works alongside the Executive Creative Director and the SVP of Global Integrated Marketing to develop and execute a high volume of TV commercials and digital video assets. The EP will be focused on developing short form content across multiple properties.
The Production Team:
The Executive Producer will lead the Producer team. Our Producers are the Ringmasters of the 3-ring circus, keeping internal teams on track, clients happy and projects on moving forward. They are naturals at balancing (Projects), wearing many hats (Project Management, Account Management, Line Producing, Post-Producing) and pulling rabbits out of hats. Our producers can rock a pre-pro meeting, run a voice over session, lead a client review, actualize a budget, and set up for a shoot, all on the same day without breaking a sweat. Our projects are as varied as our outstanding brands which will include broadcast commercials, e-commerce videos, and branded content for digital and social media platforms. While our producers lead the charge in the project weeds, we need an Executive Producer keeping our current production pipelines running and bringing new insights to top of mind.
A Day in the Life of an Executive Producer (but really, is there a typical day?):
- Lead a variety of projects across our portfolio of heritage brands (Nerf, Transformers, Monopoly, My Little Pony, Marvel, etc), executing compelling short form content that is on strategy and on brand.
- Lead a team of 12 Producers consisting of 6 full time, 3 Temp and 3 Freelance.
- Facilitate regular meeting cadence with internal teams including weekly intake calls, producer updates, brand meetings, and other necessary partner communications.
- Lead on agency productions including Covid safety protocols involved with the oversight of two internal production studios in Rhode Island.
- Expertise in union and non union productions including budgets, contracts, timelines and talent management and usage rights.
- Solutions oriented mentality who can deliver a high production value often with tight budgets.
- Handle relationships with a robust network of production companies, vendors and freelancers to supplement the needs of the internal agency.
- Work alongside Creative Directors for the creative and post production teams to provide high level vision for the entire agency.
Support & Collaboration
- Work effectively and handle partners across departments in Hasbro’s Global Consumer Organization, regional, and North American offices.
- Confidently provides oversight on delivery of multiple projects to ensure they are creatively strong and budgetary efficient.
- Handle relationships with the brand teams to help facilitate the creative process and ensure accurate account management.
- Responsible for working with Legal and Compliance teams to keep our production pipelines strong, keeping up with current and constantly evolving legal standards, work for hire agreements, and compliance guidelines.
- Influence projects to be credible, exciting, and current by leaning on a strong background in culture, lifestyle, entertainment, and music content.
- Evangelize your expertise in production with our global brand teams by being a trusted partner. This will be achieved through brand expertise and sharing production guidance.
What You'll Bring:
- 10-12+ years of progressive experience in broadcast/digital content production with experience in leading a team
- BA degree in advertising, communication or film studies/production strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm under pressure
- Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver with great analytical skills
- Comfortable with budgeting and negotiating
- Professional in transforming a strategy and vision into impactful plans
- Professional in leading internal and external partners
- Professional in developing/producing groundbreaking media, advertising and/or video content