Freeman is seeking an Executive Producer to be responsible for establishing program best practices and efficient workflow across teams. Directly accountable for creating, story-telling, managing and reconciling budgets associated with assigned programs. Responsible for supporting the opportunity engagement process from proposal to presentation to development of program to execution and finally to reconciliation. Responsible for identifying solutions and leveraging technologies that will set our brand and program delivery apart from our competitors. Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of strategic and tactical global events. Additional duties include:
- Responsible for driving overall program operations, budget and workflow
- Develop senior level relationships with clients that positions FreemanXP as a strategic advisor and overseeing all producers and teams from beginning to end of each engagement’s life cycle.
- Mentor and coach more junior members of their teams in an effort to provide growth. Resolve team conflicts.
- Develop an engagement strategy and work with the team and discipline leads to execute it, involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization (goals, deliverables, schedule, budget, resources)
- Manage program budget profitability by negotiating statements of work, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms.
- Develop relationships with clients (from project administrators to CEOs) through gaining trust and successful delivery.
- Manage programs and budgets that cumulate in excess of 1-2 million+
- Manage to and participate in the development and execution of the overarching strategic direction of the division. Ensure operational leadership and adherence to the strategic plan.
- Developing and implementing programs across functional groups and multiple agencies including leading team meetings, keeping and tracking timelines and project logs, and performing general project management.
- Has a experience in sourcing and managing all aspects of live events, including AV for entertainment, general session and breakouts, registration, graphics, event flow, creative, food and beverage, transportation, parties/evening events, as well as sourcing and managing both US and international vendors.
- Experience in content development (event theme/messaging, speaker support, video, web/social media, mobile apps, live demo a plus)
- Minimum ten (10) + years’ experience in the brand experience industry specializing in creative & strategy, multi-dimensional design and program development and execution for Fortune 500 clients.
- Experience with various projects types, including live event, consumer marketing, web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting.
- Must have the ability to translate the creative concept into a real life brand experience and to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client.
- Proven experience managing million dollar accounts.
- Must have an agile and creative mind and refined aesthetic sensibilities.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills (especially contract negotiations) with both clients and partners.
- Proven computer skills in all MS Office programs
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor's Degreepreferred