We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
We’re reimagining the future, and building modern technology for an industry that desperately needs it.
LET’S REIMAGINE THE FUTURE. TOGETHER.
For decades, the mortgage industry has been awash in excessive paperwork, hobbled by bad business practices and plagued by poor customer service. This industry – our industry – needs a bold new vision for the future.
That’s where you come in.
At Mr. Cooper we’re innovating, improving, building. We’re hard at work creating new tools, applying modern technology and redefining the customer experience. And we could use your help.
The Executive Principal Architect is a key member of Information Technology team and is responsible for the design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The Executive Principal Architect works as a leader supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans. Ensure that architectural governance is a fair, consistent and transparent process.
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions. Develop, communicate and deploy Enterprise Architecture Governance processes.
- Develop and communicate enterprise technology standards and policies.
- Review IT procurement plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans.
- Document exceptions to architectural standards.
- Ensure that project documentation captures significant architectural decisions.
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with business strategy.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Evaluate and propose architecture, design and technology alternatives that both drive and align to our enterprise architecture standards. Design technology enhancements & improvements.
- Collaborate across IT to review recommended solutions to ensure compatibility with current architecture strategy. Develop and maintain an aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies. Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiatives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent or foreign equivalent; and 10 years of experience in technology architecture.
- Solutions consulting experience in large enterprises.
- 5 years of experience in design and development of large distributed enterprise applications (scalable, reliable, available, distributed). Experience in leading architecture of highly reliable and scalable distributed products.
- Experience in architecting solutions with complex data and service integrations with multiple systems that include a combination of near real time and bulk data transfer methods.
- Experience making complex architectural decisions and tradeoffs across all layers of a solution and in working with experts in each of the infrastructure and solution technologies to ensure that the solution meets business needs, adheres to enterprise standards, meets necessary security requirements, supports peak loads and future capacity requirements and is robust in the face of component failures.
- Experience in architecting cross-platform solutions leveraging combinations of Microsoft, Java and other technologies and composed of combinations of COTS and custom business and technical components.
- Experience application development, solution architecture, and database design.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools. Presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to convert business requirements into solution designs. Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
Job Requisition ID: