Boeing's Law Department is looking for an Executive Legal Administrative Assistant (Level D) based in Chicago, Illinois, to join the Corporate (CORP) group. This position resides within the Law Department, and provides support to busy attorneys and paralegals in a variety of administrative areas such as: document/presentation generation and proofreading, travel arrangements and expense reporting, schedule management, and phone coverage.
• Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings, and conferences.
• Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements.
• Monitor designated business traveler’s logistics, and generate expense reports.
• Generate, revise, proofread letters, presentations, and correspondence.
• Act as liaison and facilitate communications between the law department and clients, assess urgency of situation and determine appropriate action.
• Review, assess, prioritize, monitor status of pending items, follow up and keep attorney/staff informed.
• Handle appropriately communications of a sensitive and confidential nature.
• Triage and organize all forms of communication as desired including incoming calls, messages and correspondence received.
• Verbally and electronically communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
• Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external meetings.
• Process invoices, track department budgets and generate reports using spreadsheets and internal legal matter management system.
• Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
• Maintain files and correspondence using accepted legal office practices and company record keeping systems and procedures.
• Provide back-up assistance to other Legal Administrators, as needed.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers and staff members.
• Extensive work experience using Adobe Professional and Microsoft Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment, and perform multiple work assignments concurrently, often within a short period of time.
• A positive, energetic, flexible, and team-oriented attitude.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills including excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, form and style, proof reading and editing skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience making domestic and international travel arrangements and generating expense reports.
• Experience inschedule management andtravel planning.
• Bachelor's degree or higher and at least 5–10 years of experience (as an executive administrator, executive assistant or executive secretary, preferred)
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or higher and at least 5-10 years' experience.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and/or resume.