BigWing is a full service Digital Marketing Agency located in Oklahoma City. As part of The Oklahoman Media Company, BigWing is in its eighth year of operation, servicing business locally and throughout the US and internationally. All work is executed by a staff of 50+ skilled in-house professionals focusing on SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic Display, Social Media and Content Marketing, Web Development, Email, Video and Native advertising. Our services are customized to meet our client?s needs and budgets. BigWing Connect is our local small business product that has standard pricing but all othercampaigns are custom priced and executed. Sales are supported by a national accounts team, a local business development team, and The Oklahoman Media Company?s sales organization that services the greater Oklahoma City local market. In addition to many other accolades, BigWing was named one of the top five digital agencies doing it right by Google.
We are looking for a highly experienced leader in the digitalmarketing space to take the reins of BigWing and help drive future success.
- Overseeing the strategic evolution of BigWing services ensuring its continued growth and success.
- Staying informed of technological advances and digitalmarketing trends to ensure the organization is ready to meet evolving market demand.
- Working with our team of skilled managers to maintain a high quality of service for our customers while protecting our bottom line profitability.
- Strong financial acumen with ability to manage all financial forecast and P&L responsibilities.
- Interacting with clients and other stakeholders as required to supportsales and operations.
- Working with resources to develop processes and systems to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Managing staffing levels to balance sales demand with profitability goals while fostering employee engagement and establishing and overseeing employee retention strategies.
- Expanding revenue opportunities through service and market expansion.
- Working with senior management in the planning and evolution of BigWing?s growth.
- Working withother senior executives in The Oklahoman Media Company to support company initiatives for both the OMC and BigWing.
- Representing BigWing at strategic conferences and events as warranted.
- Building out business development staff to increase national account sales.
- Reviewing client P&L?s to ensure profitability of services.
- Establishing and overseeing a culture of excellent customer service to achieve customer loyalty and retention.
- 5-8years of leadership in some aspect of digitalmarketing services or online technology.
- Demonstrate strong overall knowledge of digital services and expert level understanding in one or more specific areas such as SEO, Inbound Marketing, SEM, Web Development, etc.
- Great verbal and written communication skills inclusive of public speaking experience.
- Experienced in selling or working with prospects and clients.
- Exhibit strong organizational and task management.
- Looking for a strong empathetic leader with a clear ability to inspire and motivate a diverse staff while holding them accountable for results.
- Strong technical knowledge in digitalreporting tools and analytics is a plus.
- Track record of managing teams to operate at high efficiency while developing and maintaining a positive culture.
Require a Bachelors in IT, Marketing or Communications related fields. Masters degree is preferred.
History of ongoing education through online courses, conferences and/or seminars.
BigWing operates by a code of values referred to as SPICCEE: Stewardship, Passion, Integrity, Creativity, Community, Excellence, and Education. If you meet the requirements above and identify with our values, we want to talk to you.