We are looking for a hands on Executive Insurance Director.
The person needs to be strategic in business growth initiatives.
Being in charge of large company with (1000+ employees), globally.
We need someone that has the leadership skills and international healthcare experience.
- Establishes, communicates, and executes strategic direction, operational and marketing strategy and performance measures in line with company, segment, region and market/industry goals.
- Articulates a strategic vision to stakeholders and generates options to achieve that vision.
- Leads and directs a management team to ensure achievement of sales, membership growth, retention, and profitability goals for a significant business.
- Analyzes competitive environment to support and improve pricing, underwriting, and product development strategies, as well as service approach and sales efforts with an eye to long-term success.
- Defines and creates a culture focused on translating and delivering strategy into operational reality; instills a sense of urgency in others to achieve results.
- Works with clients to establish their strategic vision and determines the most effective implementation approach.
- Attracts, develops, engages, and retains a diverse highly-skilled and professional level workforce (including managers and individual contributors) and engages and develops them through mentoring, coaching, and making tools and resources available to ensure the organization has the talent necessary for achievement of business goals.
- Collaborates across the organization to ensure internal and external constituent needs are met. Operates as a change leader suggesting new approaches to drive business growth; breaks down barriers across the organization in order to achieve business results.
- Leads transnational efforts to ensure the organization is prepared for long-term future success. Analyzes and solves problems at a strategic and functional level. This includes participation and interaction with Network Management, Operations, and New Product Development.
- Proactively helps others understand the organizations vision through written and verbal communication opportunities; educates constituents on specific policies, products, and procedures, as well as industry and key business issues.
- Identifies, cultivates, and maintains strong relationships with all constituents, both internal and external (key customers and their affiliate organizations.
- 15+ years industry sales experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.