Executive Help Desk Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
Open to new opportunities? That place is CSRA - the largest provider of next-generation IT solutions and services to the U.S. government. As a CSRA employee, you get to be part of exceptional team supporting our nation’s most critical missions. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference? CSRA is seeking an Executive Helpdesk Manager. The successful candidate is responsible for day–to-day operational support.
- Designs and plans network systems.
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network systems.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Active Top Secret REQUIRED to START
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs experience
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.