About this Career Opportunity:
- Responsible for providing leadership and administration, ensuring effective operations in planning and overall day-to-day operations / program development, human resources and staff development, business development, and fiscal oversight.
- Sets the tone for service delivery with an emphasis on responsibility, accountability, community relationships, professional growth for staff and growth for the people we support.
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors. Has accountability for managing financial resources.
- Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies.
- Recognizes development needs and capability gaps and arranges specific projects/assignments to address needs.
- Cascades organizational goals through the function/work area to the individual level and ensures individuals understand how they can contribute.
- Interprets internal/external business issues and adapts work priorities.
- Resolves operational problems that impact effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) required; Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred
- 3+ years of progressively responsibleexperience with the proven ability to effectively manage systems, processes, and people
- 2+ years of supervisory experience with at least 5 direct reports
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations concerning services to Youth and/or individuals with developmental disabilities, strongly preferred
- Experience in Youth, Home and Community Based Services, Waiver or Traumatic Brain Injury programs preferred