Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of development, from conception to series order.
- Create pitch materials including decks, sizzles, casting tapes, and/or presentations.
- Organize, refine and oversee execution of creative notes during the development process.
- Manage distribution of information and materials for meetings and pitches.
- Research and track current market trends.
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 1 year of prior experience as a Director of Development.
- Must have experience working in Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and Photoshop.
- Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
- Excellent time management, organization and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy are of the highest importance
- Must be creative and an idea generator
- Must be self-motivated, have the ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
- Ability to work both independently and with a team