Job Description - Executive Director, Retail Sales and Marketing (16950)
Executive Director, Retail Sales and Marketing(
The Executive Director, Retail Sales (the “ED”) provides overall leadership in executing the strategic plans for the Retail sales of Brasseler Medical. The ED will drive sales and develop innovative initiatives and tactics to achieve the group’s goals. Accountable for Retail sales, including the direct sales organization, consultants and other third-party channels. The ED will be responsible of key customer and stakeholder relationships (i.e. IDNs, GPOs) and for leading the exploration of new business models that leverage Brasseler Medical’s unique core competencies, consistent with the group’s strategic goals. The ED will also be responsible for the Marketing, Product Management and Customer/Sales Support teams.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Own the sales process and growth of Retail sales. Manage nationwide sales organization by coaching, mentoring, training and providing direction for sales personnel. Develop, communicate and implement new sales strategies and tactics focused on accelerating sales. Anticipate and respond to changes in the marketplace to position the group for future opportunities. Lead the group’s pursuit of new business development opportunities with key stakeholders in an executive capacity. Develop and maintain relationships with key strategic business partners.
2. Key Stakeholder Management – manage National Account Manager for GPO’s and IDN’s. Own Brasseler Medical GPO contracting needs, including RFP’s, coordination with local GPO representatives and executive relationship management. Cultivate IDN relationships to expand penetration, including completing periodic business reviews.
3. Manage inside sales and marketing team which includes enhancing commercial marketing/product portfolio awareness, owning sales meetings and trade show attendance, product development in partnership with Operations and internal customer and sales support team. Responsible for administrative functions in maintaining customer and key stakeholder requirements (i.e. admin fees and customer reporting)
4. Participate in developing and enhancing the group’s strategic direction. Develop and recommend quarterly, annual and long-range strategic plans for Sales, including forecasting and budgeting.
5. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Experience: A minimum of 15 years of senior sales/marketing leadership experience in healthcare required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Excellent business developments skills and an entrepreneurial mentality. Broad knowledge of the healthcare market. Excellent selling and presentation skills. Adept at financial model development/review and financial analysis. Exceptional strategic thought-process. Effective management skills. Effective time management, communication, decision-making, human relations, and organization skills. Professional appearance and presentation required. Detail oriented with excellent execution skills. Ability to create and maintain cross product/cross organizational teams and encourage a collegial environment.
Other: Bachelor’s degree required.