$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Safari is looking for a collaborative, high-energetic and results-driven professional to join our team! As an important contributor within a fast-paced, early stage company environment, this hands-on position requires a high attention to detail, superior communication skills, and the ability to work within a cross-functional team of professionals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial passion for renewable energy development and a desire to work with clients to transform the way they procure energy.
As a member of the Project Finance team, the Executive Director will report to the SVP, Project Finance. This position is responsible for identifying renewable energy development opportunities within the commercial sector and leading in the execution of Company projects. The Executive Director, Project Finance is expected to gather information from multiple sources and analyze the financial and technical feasibilities of solar projects for various properties and client types. The successful candidate will drive the coordination between business development, finance and operations professionals to maintain cost estimates, federal and state incentive information and other critical assumptions.
• Act as the Finance lead overseeing the financial analyses and customer presentation process
• Interface with the Operations team on all structural and technical aspects of solar projects
• Interface with Finance professionals to develop and structure customer-specific financing solutions
• Research federal and state photovoltaic (PV) incentive programs for incorporation into analyses and identification of new business opportunities
• Manage relationships with customers, present detailed analyses and provide ongoing client support
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications and pass all required tests or assessments to receive consideration. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility form upon hire.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field
• Minimum 10 years of relative project finance experience with a developer/investment firm in the renewable energy space or investment banking track preferably in real estate, infrastructure, power/energy/utilities
• Minimum 5 years of managerial experience
• Proven ability to quickly and accurately run complex financial models using thoughtful assumptions
• Creativity to transform raw data into presentations with an eye on design and accuracy, while conveying the intended value proposition
• Track-record of working on teams to support energy, infrastructure or real estate projects
• Outstanding organizational and people skills
• Understanding of engineering and renewable energy systems
• Understanding of project and structured finance
• Attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.
Valid Through: 2019-10-15