The Executive Director (ED) provides operational direction and oversight for their region of the organization to ensure accomplishment of objectives and continued success. The ED is responsible for the overall management of the day to day operation and attends leadership, Executive Committee, physician Board and Shareholder meetings. The ED is the primary administrative contact for the shareholders and physicians in their region.
· Oversees and provides operational leadership to the assigned region.
· Primary point of contact for shareholders and physicians.
· Builds strong relationships with physicians, leadership and management in support of company vision.
· Responsible for building and maintaining positive employee relationships and driving employee engagement while leading the operations team in successful execution of goals.
· Optimizes staff performance and technical expertise through clearly defined objectives, training, skill development and performance evaluation.
· Coordinates Board, executive committee, and Shareholder meetings, agendas and minutes.
· Facilitates monthly operational reporting.
· Works collaboratively with fellow Executive Directors to organize and implement statewide initiatives with the goal of standardizing processes and reducing variation across practice.
· Works collaboratively and communicates effectively with ancillary department leaders.
· Responsible for optimizing patient access
· Responsible for the development of the operational budget.
· Responsible for attainment of budget targets and variance reporting with corrective action plans.
· Support the goal of improving the overall financial success of the practice and ancillary services.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field required. MBA highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
No known exposure
Working Conditions: The following table indicates the degree of working conditions expected for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to meet these requirements. N/A = 0-10%, Occasionally = 11-33%, Frequently = 34 - 66%, Constantly = 67 - 100%
Weight-lifting Occasionally, up to 15 lbs.
Repetitive Arm/Hand/Finger Movements Frequently
Color Vision Frequently
Distance Vision Occasionally
Depth Perception Occasionally
Exposure to Loud or High-Pitched Noises N/A
Exposure to Toxic Metals N/A
Exposure to Extreme Conditions (hot/cold) N/A
Exposure to Moving Mechanical Parts N/A
OrthoVirginia, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valid through: 3/9/2021