Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Executive Director of Talent and Organizational Development is responsible for the vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management across Recruiting, Learning and Development and Career Development. This position will work closely with all levels of the organization to define the immediate and long term strategies that support the business objectives. This position will develop, direct and implement recruiting, learning and development initiatives and is responsible for the initiatives associated with the hiring and advancement of all employees in accordance with the Seneca Nation of Indians TERO policy.
- Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organization/HR development or related field required. MBA or advanced degreepreferred.
- Ten (10) years of related HRexperience. Five (5) years of Recruiting and Organization Development experience and three (3) years at a Director or above level.
- Strong people management experiencerequired.
- Requires a working knowledge of the overall HR functions and other related areas.
- Led large-scale change initiatives within a complex business environment with multiple key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, organizational and project management skills.
- Innovative and critical thinker.
- Strong persuasion and problem solving skills.
- Strong financial aptitude, business acumen and analytical skills.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to develop and engage teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, both verbally and written.
Language Skills and Reasoning Ability:
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase to loud. Must be able to work in an environment where smoking is permitted.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the casino/hotel.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
Job Number: req843