The Executive Director of Population Health is responsible to contribute to the growth and profitability of Billings Clinic by professionally managing services and activities for the organization’s Population Health Programs. This position is responsible for providing the oversight and direction for designing, implementing, and supporting a robust enterprise wide population health management program, that is aligned with the Triple Aim of Better Health, Better Care, and Improved Cost. This position will collaborate with and engage senior and physician leadership, administration, professional, and other staff throughout the organization to implement the population health program and promote a culture consistent with the health system’s mission, core values, and standards of conduct.
· Graduate level degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or Nursing preferred.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Five (5) years of leadership experience.
· Demonstrated process improvement knowledge and skills.
· Demonstrates knowledge of health care administration, personnel management and budgetary process.
· Demonstrates knowledge of value based healthcare finance.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills; proven supervisory and leadership effectiveness.
· Or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.