Excellent Opportunity with a Leading IT Cloud Service and Solutions Provider!
Executive Director of Customer Success & Experience
This is an Executive Director level role that will lead strategic and process development of the Customer Success, Professional Service and Support teams driving Customer ROI Realization, Retention, Advocacy and Enablement.
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Great Career Advancement Opportunities
Summary of Position
The Executive Director of Customer Success & Experience is responsible for the overall customer experience in relation to support operations. This position is responsible for programs, strategy and operations ensuring that customer success and long-standing relationships are fostered through superior customer support. The position reports to the Executive Vice President of Product and Services.
- Provide leadership and oversight for all support operations management and staff.
- Work with support operations management to develop strategies and implement programs within operations center teams that reflect and enhance a customer-centric culture.
- A self-starting leader with proven ability to see the vision and to drive frequent and continual organizational change and improvement to accomplish world-class support and superior quality in an ever-changing technology sector.
- Create and maintain a departmental culture that serves as the central customer advocate across all support groups.
- Identify, recommend, and implement strategy and tactics to continuously improve operational performance against KPIs, ultimately driving the customer experience.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders across the organization to drive quality improvement in support operations.
- Ensure integrity of the policies, procedures, and training plans for the operations center.
- Provide insights on customer and team member impact of organizational initiatives.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to leadership.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in support operations management.
- Function as a high-level escalation point for team members and customers.
- Support sales efforts through tours, meetings and presentations where needed.Educations and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Certification(s) and/or respective experience are required.
- Formal or informal knowledge and understanding of Cloud, IT, Data Center and Network technologies are preferred.
- 8+ years of leading customer-facing teams in an I.T. environment.
- Proven tenure of call/support center leadership with a focus on continuous improvement and customer focus.