Executive Director National Marketing
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Executive Director of National Marketing to effectively market, evaluate, recruit, establish and maintain a professional relationship with high-end casino guests and Casino Marketing Executives alike. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Sets strategic direction and drives results for National Marketing and Casino Marketing VIP Services
- Participates in developing marketing strategies to increase volume and market share; investigates potential opportunities for incremental revenue whenever possible
- Maintains a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, leadership development, mutual respect and employee engagement.
- Provide leadership and oversight to Customer Development Executives through regular recognition, coaching and feedback in order to enhance their performance.
- Review and analyze data for trends and opportunities to maximize profitability, reduce costs, increase operational efficiencies and enhance the guest experience
- Responds to guest correspondence and/or guest concerns in a professional and timely manner, achieving positive guest/problem resolution
- Pro-active management style that looks beyond problems and current practices to develop solutions to maximize the effectiveness of the department
- Plan and organize marketing trips to promote the property with upcoming casino events, concerts and boxing events
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures that increase efficiency and promote quality and quantity standards to ensure maximum resort experience to all guests
- Assists the Senior Vice President of National Marketing in all daily duties
- Overcomes obstacles, resolves problems and removes road blocks in order to enhance the employee and guest experience
- Make decisions regarding credit, comping, and airfare for entire department/cross property
- Prepares monthly/annual departmental budget/forecast and provides supporting documentation for senior management’s review, when necessary
- Perform other job related duties as requested
- At least (12) twelve years of education and experience combined, of which at least (3) years of experience must be in the casino industry
- Must have or be able to obtain Gaming Registration
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and project management skills, with particular attention to quality and detail
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting