The Executive Director is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the community, including full P&L responsibility and serving as the community sales leader. This role will recruits and trains team members, has a direct supervisory responsibility for team members in order to create and maintain a highly functioning team environment, maintains high customer satisfaction, and ensures a quality-oriented workforce.
You will be perfect for this role if:
- You like Autonomy and providing leadership/guidance
- You want to join an organization known for it's quality of service
- You want to be part of a strong, compassionate leadership team
Responsibilities for the role of Executive Director (Senior Assisted Living):
- Foster community culture centered on Kisco Principles Value and Beliefs.
- Ensures delivery of exemplary service to promote resident loyalty and satisfaction.
- Lead the development and implementation of all sales and operations strategies and tactics for the community consistent with Kisco Senior Living objectives.
- Actively partner withSalesDirector to assess competitive threats, sales plan, and engage in business to business sales development.
- Understand the community?s care regulations and support the resident care program by regularly meeting with the Resident Services Director to discuss and address needs of the department.
- Develop and implement successful strategies regarding labor, occupancy growth, revenue growth, expense control, and quality of services, and review and redirect activity, if necessary.
- Interview, hire, orient, train, supervise and evaluate staff.
- Continually assess resident needs in staffing levels.
- Operate the community in accordance with Kisco policies and federal, state and local regulations.
- Assist in the development of operational budgets and capital requirements, including forecasting and approving all expenses.
- Remain active in local community activities.
- Establish networks and resources for resident referrals.
Requirements for the role of Executive Director (Senior Assisted Living)
- Bachelor?s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or related subject
- Previous Executive Directorexperience in Senior/Assisted Living
- 3+ years experience in Operations Management with demonstrated success in meeting financial and sales goals preferred
- Demonstrated success in operating or maintaining a quality, customer service.
- Experience in recruiting and training others.
- Understanding of facilities management.
- Solid performance management skills, including the ability to communicate performance expectations, document performance conversations, coach and document performance issues and complete performance management expectations as guided by the Company.
For over 25 years, we have specialized in developing and managing full service rental senior living communities that provide an enriched lifestyle. In 1996, we created our guiding principles, values and beliefs, which are based on the concepts of integrity, dignity and compassion. These principles balance the interests of our residents, associates and business partners. To this day, they form the basis for how we operate as a company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Senior Assisted Living: 3years
- Executive Director: 2years
- Budgeting/P&L: 2years
- running a similar sized community of 200+ residents: 2years
- Los Altos, CA
Required license or certification: