Do you want to make a difference in healthcare?
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them. We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
Our model is finding success throughout the country; we are now the nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group, with operations in six markets and four states across the country.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RNNurseCare Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health and other employed team members.
Our in-home Complexivist Team of physicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and pharmacists are the driving force behind our continued success! In this high-profile role, The Vice President, General Manager oversees operations in a Landmark Health Market, working to ensure high quality patient care, excellence in client relations and meeting of all financial, operational, and quality metrics.
The Executive Director oversees operations in a Landmark Health Market, working to ensure high quality patient care, excellence in client relations and meeting of all financial, operational, and quality metrics.
This role is instrumental in helping Landmark provide quality patient care to all patient members.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Oversee the delivery of high quality patient care and assign clinical resources to meet operational needs
- Coordinate with the Client Account Lead in managing health plan clients and delivering value. Assign Company clinical resources to meet stakeholders’ expectations—health plans, members, family members and Landmark colleagues
- Work closely with Business Development to promote the Landmark program in the local provider and health plan community, to foster growth of existing programs and develop new health plan relationships.
- Work with the Regional Medical Director, CMO, VP of Clinical Operations, and SVP of Operations to set and monitor utilization goals, operational and quality metrics and identify opportunities for process improvements and revenue growth.
- Coach, mentor, and counsel mid-level clinical managers/supervisors/leads to meet expected performance levels
- Work with Landmark providers, community based physicians, and other ancillary providers in the community to resolve issues and improve clinical programs
- Provide leadership to plan and execute adjustments to the clinical delivery model and operations to meet changing needs
- Participate with senior management on special projects/initiatives
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Apply your health care operations, leadership, and management experience in a collaborative, team environment with a company that is patient focused!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Unlimited opportunity to grow within the company and to work with our CEO and senior management team to deliver second to none patient care!
- Work with a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Great benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Paid Time Off Plan!
- Expense Reimbursement for Child and Elder Care, Education, Licensing and Credentialing!
- and Much More!
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of operational /administrative and management experience preferably in health care or managed care settings.
- Strong leadership and collaborative people management skills
- Hands-on, high-energy and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong P&L experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Calendar
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter, proactive, works quickly and accurately
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related field or business administration preferred, Masters level a plus
- Experience in a start-up company or early stage division health care environment
- Experience leading various disciplines and levels of clinical professionals