An Executive Director position is now available with Liberty Healthcare which will be responsible for starting up and overseeing several Community Crisis Homes and Enhanced Behavioral Support Homes throughout California.
These residences will provide 24-hour non-medical care to individuals in a homelike setting. Clients of these homes will have intellectual and developmental disabilities, may be dually-diagnosed with mental illness or substance abuse issues, may currently or historically face forensic complications, and will primarily be transitioning into the community from a developmental center, psychiatric hospital or acute crisis facility.
In this key leadership role, your responsibilities will primarily involve:
- Leading several residential home Program Directors and their respective teams
- Ensuring all homes meet the needs of their clients and prepare them for long-term success in the community
- Ensuring all services meet or exceed contract deliverables and operate within budget goals
- Functioning as a liaison to an array of stakeholders including public human services officials, Liberty Healthcare corporate representatives and community and provider groups
Skills & Requirements
You're a good fit for this position if you possess the following:
- Two or more years of experience leading licensed residential facilities (preferably a Level 4 ARF or SRF serving people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness, and/or forensic backgrounds)
- Professionally licensed in California in one of the following disciplines: Clinical Social Worker; Marriage and Family Counselor; Psychologist; Behavior Analyst; Psychiatric Technician; or Registered Behavioral Technician - or eligible and willing to become certified
- Certified in California as an Adult Residential Facility Administrator – or eligible and willing to become certified
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high level of emotional intelligence, and ability to foster and maintain a client-centered and positive organizational culture
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and diverse organization - which actively seeks veterans, people who have disabilities, and individuals of all backgrounds to join our growing organization.