Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As an Executive Director, you will:
- Responsible for the overall clinical and financial operations of a home care branch.
- Maintain full responsibility of the overall functions of the financial areas and cost controls, adhere to financial and accounting policies and procedure and manage expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Take action, make decisions and shape team priorities to achieve branch clinical and operational goals.
- Ensure effective and on-going, on-the-job training of team members, evaluate, record individual and team performance, provide coaching and counseling and make appropriate developmental recommendations.
- Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity or service.
- Meet or exceed budgeted revenue and EBITDA on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Partner with the Sales Leadership Team to develop approaches that best position products, services or ideas in the marketplace.
- Partner with Area/Regional Leadership Teams to develop and implement comprehensive business development plans for the branch.
- Organize information/data to identify/explain major trends, problems and causes; Compare and combine information to identify underlying issues. Generate actions to achieve long-range goals.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements through activities such as participating in State Associations, attending courses and reviewing industry publications.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of eight years healthcare administration experience
- Minimum of 3 years in home health operations management
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 1M in healthcare revenue
- Prior experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring
- Broad knowledge of home health federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
keywords: registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, home care manager, homecare manager, home health manager, home care supervisor, homecare supervisor, home health supervisor, home care director, homecare director, home health director, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director, RN clinical manager, RN clinical supervisor, nurse clinical manager, nurse clinical director, nurse clinical supervisor, clinical administrator, nurse administrator, RN administrator, patient care manager, patient care director, patient care supervisor, director of nursing, manager of nursing, supervisor of nursing, DON, DOCS, director of clinical services, field case manager, RN manager, RN supervisor, RN director, registered nurse director, registered nurse manager, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management, home health management, homecare management, home care management, hospice manager, hospice director, hospice supervisor, hospice nursing, hospice management, hospice RN manager, hospice RN director, hospice RN supervisor, home health management job, home health management jobs, homecare management job, homecare management jobs, home care management job, home care management jobs