The Executive Director is the top non-physician professional administrative position of the Clinic and Center. Under the direction of the Regional Vice President and Governing Board Governing Board of Directors, this position maintains broad responsibilities for all clinical and administrative functions for the medical group.
This position will be responsible for the following areas: Local Operations, Medical Information, Communications and Medical Records, Billing and Collections, and Financial Operations. You will work closely with the following Covenant Surgical Partners Departments: Operations, Clinical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, Revenue Cycle, Compliance / Legal, Managed Care /Third Party Contracting, Practice Development/ Expansion and Information Systems.
The Executive Director will adhere to and comply with Covenant Surgical Partners Code of Conduct, Human Resource Policies and Procedures, Operational Policies and Procedures, HIPAA Compliance, Patient Bill of Rights, OSHA and the Corporate Compliance Plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the duties required to perform this job.
- Manage the administrative and relevant clinical operations of the Practice in coordination with the Board of Directors.
- Identify and create opportunities to enhance, develop, and expand the Practice with effective strategic plans.
- Ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Lead the entire organization with cost effective management, optimal productivity and maximized profits.
- Work on the management succession planning of the organization to make sure that capable management is in place to handle all work efficiently.
- Maintain various official business, management and confidential documents and have them available to the Board of Directors at all times.
Complete list of duties to be discussed during interview.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years prior experience with executive leadership role in health care, preferably in a multiple physician medical practice setting.
• Candidate must show a proven history of successful medical practice leadership and a demonstrated excellence in medical operations management. Demonstrated success in practice management.
• Knowledge of medical billing and terminology, HIPAA laws, licensing requirements, OSHA, CLIA, MSDS and AAAHC standards is required.
- Possess and exercise a high degree of competence and knowledge with regards to clinical operations, strategic planning, human resource management, financial management, planning and forecasting.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to speak clearly, respond appropriately, listen to get clarification, and appear confident when answering questions.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-pace setting while managing competing demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead with confidence and teamwork.
- Must be computer literate.
Clinical experience Some Knowledge ASC experience Advanced
Leader:Inspires teammates to follow them
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
Masters or better