We are seeking an Executive Director- Healthcare Intelligence Planning, Operations, and Program Management to focus on the successful operationalization of the strategy for the suite of HealthCare Intelligence (HI) products & services to bring critical insights to our customers and to help make PSJH a truly data driven healthcare system. This leader will be a systems thinker with a consistent record of accomplishment for aligning and ensuring end-to-end organizational readiness and consistent execution of HI planned initiatives through a disciplined program management approach. Working with senior HI leadership, this leader will ask the right questions, scrutinize critical assumptions, and help ensure that HI is planning and operating effectively to successfully execute on their strategy.The Executive Director - Healthcare Intelligence Planning, Operations, and Program Management will be accountable for managing the oversight of all administrative, financial, and project-based activities for HI. As an internal consultant, implementer, and with a focus on execution, this leader will ensure streamlined and consistent activities within HI as well as act as advisor to the Chief Data Officer (CDO). This role will direct an expert team of program and project management professionals, guaranteeing oversight of capacity management and key project timelines, leading to consistently successful execution of HI lead initiatives. This leader will also help to develop, manage, and oversee execution of HI's operational rhythm of business to support effective and reliable business operations
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand the overall PSJH strategy and the HI strategy and capability roadmap; Works with the CDO and HI leaders to support alignment between the two. Works with IS Communications to develop internal and external formal communications of strategy and tactical priorities, key operational initiatives and their status, and roll out of new tools and products.
- Provide management oversight to enable proper resource and capacity planning, and ensure key deadlines are being met. Direct the program delivery partners as well as the administrative staff.
- Oversee management and delivery of work streams for medium to very large projects and programs through the project life cycle by leveraging industry accepted project and program management methodologies.
- With an eye towards process improvement, periodically initiate comprehensive assessment of relevant industry trends and PSJH's business requirements in order to help inform a comprehensive roadmap of HI's product & services. On a cadence, report out to ELT for a refresh of roadmap(s) as needed.
- Develop, manage, and oversee execution of HI's operational rhythm of business to support effective and reliable business operations. Facilitate HI-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success.
- Provide proactive ideas and solutions from the Program Delivery Partners who drive the customers' business forward; the inspiration for the ideas should be informed from data insights from analyses and product development work across HI's portfolio. Help ensure alignment of product/project/program value proposition, scope, and strategic business objectives.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree Technical IS, Clinical, Business Administration fields or equivalent education/experience
- Coursework/Training Program, Project or Business Management
- Bachelor's Degree Technical IS, Clinical, Business Administration fields
- 10+ year’s relevant experience in healthcare, analytics, or other equivalent industry experience
- 10+ year’s relevant experience in Program or Project Management
- Builds and manages effective teams
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to align multiple teams and pillars to support system wide and region
- Advanced knowledge of analytic solutions and foundational data technology and discipline
- Experience working in the data analytics space is a plus
- Experience running operational functions of a team/organization is preferred
- PMP certification strongly preferred