At this time, we are seeking a service-oriented individual to serve as the Executive Director! If you possess our core values, we'd like to hear from you!
- Responsible for operations and marketing of the community.
- Applies sound fiscal management skills to: Development, management and adherence to the budget.
- Timely, accurate, comprehensive fiscal reports.
- Insures the submission of payment of accounts payable.
- Negotiates professional contracts within corporate guidelines.
- Manages the employment, development, control, training and discharge of employees to meet the needs of the community.
- Fosters a smooth functioning, efficient operation through timely and effective resolution of grievances from residents, families and/or staff.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of leadership experience in senior housing desired.
- Successful leadership and marketing skills required.
- Must be able to handle conflict, problems and emergency situations.
- Ability to assure housing and services to residents on a continual basis.
- Personal Care Home Administrator License.