The Gardens of Scottsdale is a beautiful community in Scottsdale, AZ, with more than 120 units offering assisted living, Alzheimer's care, and skilled nursing care.
Explore and Consider Joining the Five Star team today! Relocation Assistance Provided!
Five Star Senior Living seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening - then acting decisively. Each and every role within Five Star is important to the success of our business goal to enhance the lifestyle of seniors. We are seeking an Executive Director. If you possess these core values, we would like to hear from you!
CCRC ED experience Required, NHA License also required.
- Responsible for operations and marketing of the community.
- Applies sound fiscal management skills to: Development, management and adherence to the budget.
- Timely, accurate, comprehensive fiscal reports.
- Insures the submission of payment of accounts payable.
- Negotiates professional contracts within corporate guidelines.
- Manages the employment, development, control, training and discharge of employees to meet the needs of the community.
- Fosters a smooth functioning, efficient operation through timely and effective resolution of grievances from residents, families and/or staff.
- Min of 3 years experience as ED running the overall operations of a CCRC.
- AZ NHA and AZ Assisted Living Certification required for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of leadership experience in senior housing desired.
- Successful leadership and marketing skills required.
- Must be able to handle conflict, problems and emergency situations.
- Ability to assure housing and services to residents on a continual basis.
- Reference Executive Director Title numerous times within the job description.