Five Star Senior Living seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening - then acting decisively. Each and every role within Five Star is important to the success of our business goal to enhance the lifestyle of seniors.
We are seeking an Executive Director. If you possess these core values, we would like to hear from you!
- Responsible for operations and marketing of the community.
- Applies sound fiscal management skills to: Development, management and adherence to the budget.
- Timely, accurate, comprehensive fiscal reports.
- Insures the submission of payment of accounts payable.
- Negotiates professional contracts within corporate guidelines.
- Manages the employment, development, control, training and discharge of employees to meet the needs of the community.
- Fosters a smooth functioning, efficient operation through timely and effective resolution of grievances from residents, families and/or staff.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of leadership experience in senior housing desired.
- Successful leadership and marketing skills required.
- Must be able to handle conflict, problems and emergency situations.
- Ability to assure housing and services to residents on a continual basis.
- Assisted Living Administrator License in good standing in Colorado.