Era Living is seeking a full-time Executive Director to become the newest member of our Administration team located in our Ida Culver House Ravenna Community, Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall operation of the Community, ensuring accountability, communication, and good working relationships among employees, and ensuring compliance of programs and facilities with regulatory agencies. The role also serves as lead sales and marketing agent.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related, business, or gerontology field.
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability coaching and mentoring employees.
- Experienced in operations management with proven success meeting financial goals specific to retirement living, assisted living, or related fields such as hospitality.
- Current certification as specified by state agency or ability to obtain certification within state agency guidelines.
- Ability to pass DSHS and State background check, required.