We are currently seeking an Executive Director, Enterprise Advanced Analytics Lead. You will be responsible for delivering enterprise level analytics portfolio and predictive analytics models and implementation.
- Prioritize analytics portfolio across the enterprise and within Business Units, assessing the cost-benefit and feasibility of each opportunity. Proposes new ideas and solutions. Manages others who deliver prioritized analytics solutions and insights and may be accountable for delivering individual analytical work.
- Discover predictive analytics opportunities and lead the data scientists in creating and implementing models which deliver growth and efficiencies for the business units.
- Hire and develop/mentor analytics solution developers, data engineers and data scientists.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure adoption of analytics insights to drive decisions and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or other analytical discipline required; Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or other analytical discipline preferred.
- 8+ years of analytics experience required.
- Experience with predictive analytics required.
- Analyzes complex problems and recommends solutions.
- Project leadership or team leadership experience required.
- Insurance or actuarial experience preferred.