At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at .
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Executive Director, Engineering Division.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ENGINEERING DIVISION
Primary Responsibilities: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), a nationally recognized applied research and development professional services company with revenues of approximately $85 million, is seeking a proven, highly experienced and successful Executive Director, Engineering Division to lead all technical and business development activities for its Advanced Engineering, Materials, Manufacturing, and Power and Energy Federal contracting businesses.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying future Federal Government contracting opportunities, leveraging existing technical capabilities, identifying and developing new breakthrough technologies, and bringing together these capabilities in new ways to solve difficult technical problems crucial to America's civil military base and the federal government. The incumbent will oversee the activities of approximately 85 technical (engineering/scientific) and business development staff members. Emphasis will be on expanding business in the areas of Research, Development, Testing and Evaluation (RDT&E), weapons systems and/or platforms, and other areas of national R&D interest. In addition, this position will coordinate with the Sr. Vice President of Operations and CTC's for-profit affiliate, Enterprise Ventures Corporation, on potential areas for transition into production.
The ultimate objectives are to expand existing business/programs, develop new relationships leveraging the Company's expertise for new growth, and continually driving our technical depth and capabilities.
- A prior technical background with at least 10 years' experience in a leadership position operating a business unit ($30M+) in the following disciplines/business areas in a Federal contracting environment:
- Advanced Engineering/Manufacturing
- Energy and Power Engineering
- Advanced Materials
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Science, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline plus at least 15years of directly-related experience, including prior management responsibility in a technology or professional services company or comparable environment; or a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline, plus at least 18years of directly-related experience, including prior management responsibility in a technology or professional services company or comparable environment.
- Demonstrated track record of business growth in RDT&E in support of Federal Government contracts or other programs of National R&D Interest.
- Significant experience in the quality execution and management of installed base programs and human resources.
- Proven ability to define and understand complex problems through client interaction and align Company technological/engineering capabilities to client needs; and to develop business awarded on a competitive basis as well as limited competition or sole source basis.
- In depth knowledge of the business development pipeline, target/opportunity qualification process, Federal and Defense budgeting processes, Federal R&D budgets and addressable markets, and industry best practices for opportunity qualification and conversion as well as pipeline development/reviews.
- Specialized experiencesupporting business objectives in systems engineering, custom fabrication and materials/system/mechanical testing, joining technologies (such as friction stir welding), additive manufacturing, coatings/materials, ammunition, next generation power systems, water reuse systems, and energy infrastructure.
- Proven extensive Sr. level relationships in government and military with the ability to penetrate respective agency/agencies.
- Successful track record in competitive capture and wins, inclusive of those resulting as a result of the development of advanced technologies.
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- We invest in training and development of our staff
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
- Flexible work hours
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Clearance: US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Secret level clearance.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package.