Bachelor?s Degree in Education, Social Services or related field with ten (10) years of experienceworking with Head Start (or comparable program) to include a minimum of seven (7) years of management and supervisory experience and seven (7) years of experience in providing financial oversight and management to multi-million dollar program / projects.
1. Experience with developing, measuring and obtaining contract outcomes for multiple Head Start contracts.
2. Excellent writing skills including experience reviewing and approving program and contractreports, and formulating grant applications for submission.
3. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
4. Ability to build and enhance community partnerships
5. Experience in professional development and training for staff.
6. Excellent computer skills with experience assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of data collection.
7. Experience with human resources policy requirements, including hiring and termination of personnel; knowledge of federal and state personnel standards.
8. Experience with managing and processing improvement of programs, grants, and contracts.
9. Possess excellent interpersonal skills, as well as, organizational and planning skills.
- Possess sensitivity to the service population?s cultural and socio-economic characteristics.
- Ability to organize, and prioritize duties and responsibilities efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess a valid driver?s license, work eligibility status and have an excellent driving record.
- Must pass criminal and driving background check.