Executive Director, Digital Customer Experience
The Executive Director, Customer Experience is a key leadership position within the Small Business Services marketing department, reporting directly to the Vice President, Small Business Marketing. This role is responsible for management of all functions related to: Customer and Market Research, User Experience, and Content Experience.
- Serve as the voice of the small business customer, maintaining an accurate and current perspective on the challenges that small business owners face in the marketplace; articulate and communicate who current customers are, how they think, and how they interact with Deluxe.
- Creates, and directs the creation of, artifacts used to validate ideas (prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, personas, etc.)
- Develop and implement customer-centric business strategies that define and govern the customer experience across the Small Business Services portfolio
- Deliver a continually improved and elevated customer experience across the Small Business Services portfolio by creating awareness of the customer journey and providing clarity as to how internal teams directly impacts the small business customer.
- Foster a collaborative environment where teams within Customer Experience can effectively partner with internal stakeholders to deliver against business strategies
- Develop and maintain a reputation for success to attract a best-in-class customer and market research, user experience and content experience professionals.
- Manage relationships with external parties representing the Small Business market and the technologies and solutions therein.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in MIS, IT, Marketing
- 10+ years of experience
- Extensive knowledge of VOC (“Voice of the Customer”), Market and Customer Research, User Experience and Content Experience
- Demonstrated success in making well-informed (driven by customers, behavioral data and industry best-practices) design decisions
- Able to clearly articulate design requirements and decisions, verbally and in writing
- Able to prioritize work based on business and Customer Experience impact
- Ability to collaborate with other business units and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence effectively across all organizational levels, including members of the executive team
- Strong conceptual and visual communication skills
- Well-versed in facilitating customer feedback activities and market research (exploratory research, diary studies, interviews, usability sessions, surveys, site visits)
- Ability to work well in a highly-matrixed organizational structure
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and creation of digestible and valuable personas
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed team
- A perpetual learner
- Organized and structured in approach
- Highly intelligent, creative, and flexible
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and self-driven
- Intellectually inquisitive and constructively dissatisfied
- Detail-oriented, process-focused, forward-thinking, creative, collaborative, tenacious
- Energetic, driven, and motivated
Drug screen and background check required.
Req ID#: 12066BR